Thursday, October 16, 2008

Wah! I'm tired.

This little one had the best disposition. He was certainly a busy little boy, but super sweet and seemed like he had the best temperment. Just "chilled" and mostly happy. Between all of the adults around him we were able to keep him fairly contained from traveling too far (which of course he would have liked to go) and we tried to keep him occupied.

On the business end, I'm still trying to bust my bootie and catch up. I had finally caught up on some blog posts, but then that only lasted that day and now I'm behind again:( It's not because I'm not trying. I stay up way past anyone else in this house, usually get up and work before most of the people are up in the house, and try and work, work, work throughout the day. There are 2 days during the week where I get 5 hours kid-free time, and I have yet to do anything other than dr's appointments and work. So, I guess what I'm trying to say is that it's not because I'm lazy or not trying...I promise I am. I hate that it's taking me way longer than normal! Please understand! Ok, I know I'm whining now, but I'm tired and cranky and need to go to bed.

I hope everyone has a great weekend:)









2 comments:

Amanda said...

These are great! Fun stuff!

Joey said...

Very cute as always! I just love that cushion you have!