Thursday, October 2, 2008

Cutest.Pregnant.Person.Ever

Without trying to sound bitter...I never in the heck looked remotely like that when I was pregnant! Not even close. My body chose to "spread" instead of stay it's normal size with a small swell in the stomach area. Maybe if I had looked like this I would have enjoyed being pregnant better. She is adorable!

This was one of those photo shoots that you just can't wait to jump on your computer, load the pictures, and see what you got. They were game for anything, had loads of cool ideas, and helped me move furniture when needed:) Thanks guys for your willing and helpful spirit! Hope you enjoy!

On another note, I'm still trying to play catch up. I'm now running about a month behind instead of 6 weeks behind so I've made up a little time. Thanks for being so patient with me.

Once a get a little free time I have some personal things I'd like to post about...someday, someday.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!











2 comments:

Joey said...

Just love these maternity pictures!

Robin said...

Hey I have that same couch in RED! Great shots!!!