Sunday, October 12, 2008

Meet Miss Penelope...

who has the happiest name on earth. I just think that it's such a pleasant name and I get a huge smile when I hear it. We did her pictures in her room and I LOVE the way that it is decorated. It's totally pink, frilly, and pure girl. The picture that is in the background on a lot of these shots is just the coolest. I'm trying to see if I can get my hands on one! I love the 2 little birds and the way her name makes up the leaves. Miss P was really good for these and we were even able to get a few with her big brother. Hope you enjoy guys!












5 comments:

Amanda said...

Lovely!

jewels said...

:) These are wonderful! I want her room for my daughter! :)

Cheers,
jewels

Margarita said...

Beautiful portraits once again! Thanks Laura for sharing your talent!!!

Robin said...

oh my GOSH!!!! These are just incredible! I want her room! haha! Adorable little baby and you did a great job capturing her!

Joey said...

Oh My! These are SO cute!!! :)