Monday, October 6, 2008

Keith & Emily

They had been planning this day for a long time...and who knew that Hurricane Ike would hit the weekend before? The wedding was still on but there were a few reminders of the powerful storm. First, the church was still without power. They had a generator with a window unit for the bride's room but the actual church sanctuary was pretty warm. Houston also still had a midnight curfew in effect. The reception venue did have electricity and everyone seemed to forget the heat outside once the partying began. I think that this is one wedding that won't be easily forgotten. Thank you guys for letting me be a part of your memorable day. I hope you enjoy the sneak peek.







Doesn't she look like a princess here? Gorgeous side profile.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love all of them! I cannot wait to see the rest! Thank you for all your hard work! -Emily Weber