Friday, October 16, 2009

One of our kids had to do it

Threaten to run away that is. The girls were never brave enough or didn't think of it, but Mr. Drew is a totally different ballgame. Just today I've been told that I'm not his friend, that I'm not invited to his birthday (which is not until the end of May...hello!) and he wanted us to pull over tonight and let him out because he was leaving. I couldn't help myself...I had a little fun with it.
"Oh yeah, where are you going?"
"I'm gonna go to my friend's house."
"But you don't even have any shoes on. What if you step on a rock or glass?"
And then the girls had to chime in and tell him that it would hurt and he wouldn't have any band aids (he's a band aid fanatic) and that it would gush blood.
"How are you going to get there?"
"I'm gonna run super fast." (Yes, he's still using the super word every chance he gets)
We actually did pull over...to rearrange his seatbelt and pants that were halfway down his behind which was one of the reasons he was upset...but he thought that we were pulling over to let him out and that didn't go over very well either. Good times.

Here's one of my fave families and their new baby girl. Momma was one of my first maternity clients and it's been so awesome to follow her growing family. Hope you enjoy the peek of your new little princess...she's precious:)























No comments: