Sunday, October 25, 2009

2 Tutus and a tie

I've had some super fun clients lately...can't you see? Loved this idea and couldn't wait to do this photo shoot. We stayed in their backyard which was absolutely a dream backyard. Can you guess which dog was into modeling and which thought that we were wasting his time? Typical male:) Especially a typical male (not every.single.one. but most are like this) being forced to dress up for a photo shoot!

We went out with the family today for some pictures of our own. We had one little man (ahem, Drew) that would NOT cooperate. Yes, I have one of those kids! I wonder if another photographer could get some shots of him?! It was pretty fun. We decided to go to some of my favorite places in downtown Houston. Hopefully I'll have some time to share some.

But because of my daughter's birthday/slumber party last night and family pictures today (you know how stressful and tiring that is) I'm absolutely pooped out and need to get to bed. So, Jennifer in case your checking for a sneak peek...I promise I'll get on that first thing in the am:)

AND FOR THOSE THAT ARE WAITING ON THE HOLIDAY CARD SAMPLES THOSE WILL BE UP BY TUESDAY!!!





















No comments: