Sunday, November 2, 2008

Marley & Her Family

This was the night that I was freezing with the 60-degree crazy-wind blowing temps. What a wimp, I know! Marley (who thought the photo shoot was all about her) was adorable. At one point I had everyone turn their backs towards me and then I was going to have them look over their shoulder. Marley lined up and turned her back on me. A dog turned her back on me! Then when I had them look over their shoulders, she did, too! I swear it! I'd show you but the wind was crazy bad and their hair was flying all over the place.

I've got lots of sneak peeks coming up. I hope to have at least one a day and I figure that if I write it here for lots to read that maybe I'll stick to it. Ha!

Hope you enjoy your sneak peek guys:)



















No comments: