Sunday, November 9, 2008

Holiday Gift Calendar and Sweet Mr. K

Here's a sample of an absolutely adorable calendar that would make a wonderful holiday gift. Each month has it's own 5x7 specifically designed with photos from your photoshoot and fits into a clear desktop 5x7 frame. It's as easy as flipping through the months. More information and pictures to come this week.

This is my 2nd year to do Kai's pictures and so it had been a year since I had seen him. He was sooooo sweet. Between his adorable curls, contagious smile, and sweet little nature I was smitten fast. Within just a few minutes he was grabbing my hand wanting me to go places with him. Thanks guys for letting me do your pictures again! Hope you enjoy your sneak peek:)













Here's his muscles shot!







Here's Mr. Kai's idea of a big smile. Isn't he adorable? When his mouth would go into a big smile his eyes would scrunch closed.
















No comments: