Tuesday, November 11, 2008

It's a busy time of year and...

my brain has so many things it wants to type and talk about but unfortunately my body is just too tired. I did actually try and get in a workout today and you know it's been a while when you sign in with your code and it says to see a fitness coordinator to reactivate your account. Oops, has it been that long? I was so good up until August and then I really became a full-fledged slacker. I'm hoping if I can start a routine again that my energy level can soar and get me through til January gets here. Wish me luck:)

These girls are back from a year ago and wow, has the little one gotten bigger. She's definitely the boss - or thinks she is - and it was too funny watching her try to run things. Her older sister was sweet as can be trying to help out. I hope you guys enjoy the sneak peek.






























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Leah!! It's Brooke, I was looking at my kids pictures on here and I scrolled down and saw your family picture! Crazy! Doesn't Laura do a good job? Your girls are beautiful!! :)