Monday, December 7, 2009

Rock Climbing:)

We started our picture adventure for this session at a neighborhood entrance that has a huge rock/fountain structure and then went to their home and finished up.

And this session has me amused for a couple of reasons:
1) I didn't realize there was rock climbing so close to where I live
2) I imagine that there is a big ole' NO TRESPASSING sign in front of said rock structure that was erected this past week

This family went and scoped this location out and mentioned it to me. I remember seeing it in the past driving by but had never paid too close of attention to it. Sure, let's do the pictures there. Well, I didn't realize that the rock structure is like 3 stories high and that I'm sure we were a spectacle to the cars driving by. But it was a blast and I love when families are up for an adventure!

Hope you enjoy the sneak peek:)


































2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Laura,
I went to the same place two weekends ago with a family that wasn't up to climbing but it's still a great location. Have a great Xmas. I hope you get to relax for a bit because from what I can tell, you must be super busy, especially if you are posting on your blog at midnight!!

Amanda said...

beautiful family session!