Thursday, December 10, 2009

Put the camera down

I know that my friend here in the pictures is afraid...very afraid....of what I'm going to write about her family session. And I could really torture her. But it's the Christmas season and I guess I'd better not:) Just kidding girl! It's always so stressful being the person in the pictures, especially wrangling kiddos that don't want to be in the picture. And on this particular afternoon Mr. Noah did not want to be in the pictures. He ran, he told me to stop taking pictures of him, he was doing some kind of ninja moves, and he wouldn't crack a single smile if I was in the vicinity. His mom even came prepared with candy for bribery but he is stubborn. So stubborn that the candy was right in front of him and he wouldn't be bribed. Yet we got one of my favorite pictures of all time. It's the first picture here...The one where his dad is chasing him. Just look at that smile. He looks so happy and adorable. And his sister is little Miss Model. So no worries Margarita...I have Drew who wouldn't cooperate at all for our family shoot and Cassidy who won't be bribed by candy either:)






















6 comments:

Amanda said...

oh laura - these are beautiful! you would never know that there was any trouble!

Margarita said...

Wow I can't believe you even got this many of them smiling! You really do work wonders with that camera b/c I know that your subjects were complete divas that day. :) Thanks!!!

Jackson Family said...

Oh Margarita! These family pics turned out so great. You guys are all so photogenic. I better get a Christmas card with a pic on it :)

Lindsay said...

I just love the sharpness in your photos! They are beautiful. Do you mind me asking what lens you use?

Laura said...

Thank you Lindsay! I just got the 50 1.2 but up until then I primarily used the 50 1.4 for years. Definitely my favorite!

Margarita said...

Dear Laura- I have received soooo many compliments on the photo that I used for our Christmas card! You are so great at what you do!