Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tea Cup Baby

Mom said she saw some pictures of a baby in the oversize tea cups on someones blog that I have a link to (probably here) and hunted some down for her daughter's pictures. She was adorable and loved being in the cup.

Our phone and Internet went out again yesterday. It's so splotchy still around here. The kids are still out of school because of the hurricane and it feels like we're back in summer. The bad thing is I hadn't had enough time to regain some of the patience that I had run out of in the summer and now I'm really running low on patience and the ability to keep them busy. I think I see a light at the end of the tunnel however, because they might go back to school next week. Whew!








2 comments:

The Littles said...

Okay so maybe I am a little biased because I love Tilly, but these pics are AWESOME! Great job Laura!

Joey said...

Very cute pictures! I love the BW one of her in the round basket.