Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Playing Catch Up

Big Time! I am so far behind. First there was the computer problems, then Hurricane Ike (which I plan to have pictures and blog about soon), and then no electricity for 6 days, then when the electricity came back on the Internet didn't. Finally, Sunday the Internet was restored and I'm having MORE computer issues. My husband is a computer man! He is a software engineer and "knows" his stuff when it comes to them, but he is baffled. He has changed hard drives, our power supply, the mother board, and numerous other things I can't remember, reloaded the operating system (please correct me if I don't make sense because honestly, I don't know what in the heck I'm talking about) and on and on and on. He has taken off time from work to travel across town for supplies and worked many nights on this thing. It's making us CRAZY!

Anyway, today I'm on a limited computer. Meaning I'm on Photoshop and email and that's about it as we wait to see what it'll do next. Usually it goes black right as I get into the middle of something. So let's see if I can get this blog post up.

I really APOLOGIZE to those that are waiting on things. I'm dying to get caught up. I'll continue today to do what I can and then he'll work on it again tonight. If you've emailed me and I haven't responded please try again or call me.

This was the most adorable couple. They are expecting their first child and I can't wait to meet him. Just from the short time I was around them they had me cracking up and I could totally see their love for life. Hope you enjoy your sneak peek. Sorry again that it took so long.






Dad is a pilot and the little onesie says "daddy's little wingman". Isn't that cute?


No comments: