Sunday, April 20, 2008

A windy evening

The weather this day was gorgeous. I didn't notice any wind at all until right about the time we met up and got out of our cars -- and wow, it was blowing like we couldn't believe. We found walls to hide behind, crouched down, and I would say "Ok, hold your hair until I say 3" and then I'd click away in a hurry. Nothing like having a little natural wind to make you look like you're in front of fans at a modeling shoot. I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!








5 comments:

nel said...

beautiful work! fantastic color and clarity on your images and great variety of poses and expressions!

thanks for listing me under your inspiring blogs. i'm completely flattered :)

Unknown said...

WOWOWOWO! These are gorgeous... and I could have used that wildflower field for my pictures! lol.... I got a field of weeds! Oh well.

Carin Davis said...

SOOOOO beautiful!!
i love them all- but the back/side
light on #3 is gorgeous!!

Jess said...

I agree with Carin. Beautiful!

mindy said...

you are on a roll with all of these beautiful seniors.. i love the field of flowers!