Saturday, April 5, 2008

Running from the rain

We had a slight chance of rain this Sunday afternoon. We didn't see it until we had walked quite a ways up a street to capture some images under the trees and in the street. And all of a sudden what started out as a drizzle became full-fledged raindrops. We ran for the cars. She was protecting her hair and clothing and I was protecting my gear. We really had just gotten started and had to be creative to get some more images, but we managed. I had a blast as I always do with seniors. That and newborns are definitely a fave of mine.
Enjoy your sneak peek!









2 comments:

The Littles said...

Awesome Job, as usual! I can't wait to see the rest of them!
-Katie Little

The Littles said...

P.S. I was wondering...I'm really starting to get into taking pics of Lorelai and want to learn a little more...any intro to photography books you recommend? I'm thinking about buying a Nikon D40 or Canon Rebel soon..
Katie