Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Miss Z







Have you ever known those people that look really good when they're serious? Well, that's what I think of when I take pictures of "Z". She looks great smiling, but I also really like the pictures where she has a serious look and just connects with the camera.

I've been noticing that I'm falling down on taking pics of my own kiddos. Today is really pretty so I think I'll try and get some new pics. Hopefully I'll have some to post soon. (Keep your fingers crossed for me that they cooperate)!

5 comments:

carin davis said...

She is adorable!!!! The outfits are perfect! I like her serious expression too!

Good luck with your own today!!!!

Amanda said...

these are so fun!
yup - I'm ready to see some more of your kiddos. good luck with that!

Toni said...

Beautiful... I love the close up of her the best! Colors are so vibrant.. Great job!

Angie Monson said...

Oh my these are adorable. I love #3. Where did you get that adorable hat? the knitted one?

Angie

Madsmom said...

I love them all!!! I love #4 of "Z" the best! I am a little bias though...great job my neices look beautiful!!! I can't wait to see more!