Sunday, May 3, 2009

A semi-new field

When I spoke to this senior the day before our shoot I asked her about her preference for locations and she mentioned THE field. The one that was recently mowed. In my totally disappointed voice I told her that it didn't look the same...AND THEN I looked up. I was sitting in my van (and yes, I'm in the mini van stage. LOL) waiting for my oldest to get out of dance and that's when I saw it. A new field. It's not as big and well, just doesn't have the same appeal but it'll certainly do. So we did some pictures there the next day and I'm pretty happy with this new location. Coupled with the fact that she knew how to work the camera...it was a good day:) I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!






















3 comments:

Celeste said...

These pictures are AMAZING!! It helps that your subject was also GORGEOUS!

Megan said...

GREAT shots Laura...love that yellow chair..and y our b/w's are stunning...I bet she LOVES these!

Audrey said...

FABULOUS! Love them! Great work as always!

Dearly,
Audrey