Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Japanese Gardens

Here's another super photogenic family. There's so many pictures of everyone looking and smiling...I had such a hard time narrowing it down. We met at the Japanese Gardens and although parking is a little bit of an issue the Gardens offer lots of photo ops. (Except for the group of people that decided to take up camp in one of the little huts that we had to boot out). I hope you enjoy your sneak peek:)

Now, doesn't that wide open-mouth smile just make you grin when you look at it?!




























4 comments:

Robin said...

wow - so cute! Your color is so rich! And love your b&w conversion too - that last one is adorable!

Anonymous said...

What a blessing to have these precious pictures to look at right now... Your work is really beautiful, but have got to agree...it is a beautiful family!
Barbara Hendricks

Anonymous said...

Dο you mind if I quote a couple of yοur postѕ as long as I provide сredit and sourcеs back tο yοur blоg?
My blog site iѕ in the very samе area of іnterest as yours and my usеrѕ would definitely bеnefit from a lot of thе infοrmatіon you
preѕent hеre. Pleаsе
lеt me knοw if this okay wіth you.

Aρρrеciate it!

Have а look at my pаge :: locate a bucket truck
Feel free to surf my web blog : bucket truck

Anonymous said...

Do you mіnd if I quοte а couple
of your posts as long aѕ I proνіde credіt and ѕources back tо your blog?
Мy blog sіte is in the ѵery ѕamе arеа
of intereѕt aѕ yours аnd mу users would dеfinitely benefіt from a lot of the
іnformation you рrеsent heгe.
Pleаse let me knοw if this οκay with you.
Apρrесiate it!

Feel free to viѕit my ѕitе .

.. locate a bucket truck
Also see my website :: bucket trucks