Monday, December 1, 2008

Smitten

Meet the newest member of our family, Cozmo, who already has several nicknames: Coz-mo mo mo, Cosmopolitan, Cosmosis, Heathen, Kramer, and little stinker. He's our 7-week-old baby that is keeping me up at night and terrorizing our older, more cranky animals. Within hours the entire family was smitten. So charming is he that when we went to introduce him to my parents they decided to go snatch up the only remaining puppy, his brother, Charlie. These are the same people that said something to the effect of "We're done having dogs. No more animals for us, etc..." The funny thing is that when we went to pick out our pup between the 2 that were left we made our choice and as we were leaving I said "I hope we picked the right one." And then added, "Oh, well, we'll never know." And now that my parents took the other one we do know. Cozmo is potty training better. Charlie is sleeping much better. Cozmo doesn't bite as hard, Charlie's teeth will kill you. Cozmo will let you know when he wants to go outside, Charlie hasn't gotten that yet. Cozmo has his days and nights mixed up (hee hee), Charlie sleeps wonderfully. Yup, it's just like they say...it's like having a newborn. But we're loving it! And I finally have someone that will pose for me:)

























Of course it's Charlie that's being the bad one. (HaHa, just kidding mom)








3 comments:

Margarita said...

Oh my gosh!!! How adorable! I am in love. I can't wait to meet him. Congratulations!

Amanda said...

How fun!!!! looks like everyone is enjoying them!
has it really been that long since i've been to your blog??? gosh- i've missed so much fun stuff!!!

Robin said...

Oh my goodnes!!! How ADORABLE!!! You are going to have so much fun!!!