Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Shy and reserved...

is what Miss C normally is. And that's how she was on the first photoshoot that we did together. In fact, out of 3 sisters I would never have guessed that she'd be the one to find a joy in posing and being in front of the camera. She absolutely loves having her pictures taken now. She thinks about clothing, hair, poses...a photographer's dream. She talks of being a model. I think she'd be perfect! I had a blast "C" and I hope you did too! See ya next time!










3 comments:

Margie said...

Love your photos! Just found your blog and will definetly be back to visit. I'm an aspiring photographer and always love to admire people's work. Lovely!

Jess said...

She is too cute and I think it's the 2nd one...my favorite!

Anonymous said...

The bright colors in these are delicious! I love them. I think your blog is my new fav blog.