Saturday, May 24, 2008

Posing...

came naturally to this senior. Her mom and cousin were along for the photoshoot and they kept me laughing while they gave her good-natured heckles the whole time. At one point I asked her if she was spoiled since she was the baby of the family and her reply went something like this:
"You could say I'm kind of spoiled, but really, we all like to work for what we have". I was most impressed. You've done a great job with your daughter Dee Anna. I hope you all enjoy the sneak peek!





This one was inspired by my friend and awesome photographer Megan






4 comments:

Carin Davis said...

I love everyone!!!!!
She is going to be THRILLED!!!!!!

Amanda said...

LOVE them! The 2nd one is FAB!

Unknown said...

Wow... Those are just stunning!~ Great job on them laura.

Jess said...

I am with Carin. I love everyone of them. She is beautiful.