Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Big Brown Eyes






We got more serious gazes from her than we did smiles, but I still think she looks adorable...serious or not.



The really cool thing about this photoshoot was that this was a friend that I went to school with and had not seen in at least a decade. We were able to take pictures of her family and her adorable little girl and get caught up. I love her daughter's big brown eyes. They just look like they're lit up to me in these pics. It was great seeing you, chatting, and I hope you enjoy the sneak peek.

4 comments:

Julie C Butler said...

She is a doll ..OMgosh ... just cuteness!!

Megan said...

OMGosh..how cute is she..and I'm loving that outfit! That close-up is amazing..great eyes..

carin davis said...

...gorgeous eyes! I love the red too!!!

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.