Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My favorite...Urban pics and photo overload














Ok, I just LOVE doing shots like these. It's all about the extras. You have to hunt down cool locations, add something funky like bright clothes, tutu's, jackets, etc..., and throw in some rusted-out textured backgrounds. LOVE IT!! Anyway, just so we're clear -- THE KIDDOS ARE NOT CHAINED DOWN; THEY ARE HOLDING THE CHAIN(you know clanging it against the building and pulling on it)! My silly husband was like, "Is he chained to that thing?" I mean really honey, I like to say I go the distance for the perfect shot, but, no, I wouldn't chain our son in place. WINK WINK:)!

I went out with some photographer friends of mine to do some of our kids pictures and it was lots of fun. We did have full, bright sun to deal with, but whatta ya do? Sorry, I know there's tons of pics and I should break it down by kid, but I'm so behind on adding photoshoot sneak peeks that I've just got to get these all in.

PS. If you're waiting for a sneak peek I'm working on them. I'll have last Thursday's shoot on here by tomorrow, and then the weekend shoots on here after that. Thanks for being patient with me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laura, those turned out great. Your little one looks so cute.

Courtney

Jess said...

I so love the first one...just adorable.

Megan said...

Your little man is sooo cute..love the shots..your colors look fantastic!