Thursday, May 31, 2007

FINALLY!




Sorry there's so many. It's just really hard to narrow them down! The first 3 are some very favs.










































































I've been waiting to share Crystal's bridal pics for weeks now, but didn't want to spoil her look until after the wedding. Well, it was this past weekend and was absolutely gorgeous! She had so many compliments, even from strangers that could view the terrace wedding from their hotel room windows. Here's some of our favorites!

5 comments:

Megan said...

Holy Moly..these are all so FANTASTIC..I love I think these are my favorites from you! I'm sure she was thrilled! Great, great job!! You should be proud!

carin davis said...

Stunning! The color is so beautiful! Amazing work!!

angbuy said...

I want more! Awesome pictures, Laura. I can't wait to see what magic you do with Doug and I. I feel privileged that you'll be shooting Doug and I. I'm so very proud of you and your work.

Angie Monson said...

Laura,
I see you on 2peas sometimes and let me just say, these are absolutely amazing! I want some fun colors like that in bridals! And her dress seemed like it was fun to play off of. Wow! Great job here, you should be proud!

Angie

Unknown said...

I can't tell you how much I just LOVE these bridal pics!! I am blessed to have such a wonderful and talented sister-in-law!! Thanks for taking the time to photograph me for my "BIG" Day.